Mar 6, 2014

Everyday Moments & 2 freebies

Hi Scrappers

We have started our month long Spring Clean sale at Scrap Takeout, you can save 60-80% on 110+ of my retiring PU products. You can find products from $0.60 - $3.00 so you have ample chances of huge savings

Please note that coupons and points can not be used on retiring products

Today I have a lot of new "Everyday Moments" packs for you. They are bursting with spring feelings and a have a hint of St. Patrick's day to them too. You can save 20% on each of the pack and 35% on the bundle









I also have a fabulous set of templates this week, filled with chevrons to spice up you pages


Here are some inspiration from the CT

You can find a coordinating free template on Scrap Takeout's Challenge forum


Today I also have a set of freebies for you, first just for the newsletter is a stacked paper (resend Sunday)


On here on my blog you get a frame


No comments:

Post a Comment