Mar 9, 2014

CU Snack Bar

Hi Scrappers and designers
Today the snack bar is open with loads of goodies for just $1 or $2 each, and keeping with my enjoyment of spring I decided to put all my CU Easter items on sale. You can get the bundle for just $2 or the single packs for just $1 each









We still have our Month long Spring Clean sale at Scrap Takeout, you can save 60% on 20+ of my retiring CU products, and most the other designers are also retiring a lot of their products - the catch is at April 1st they are all gone for good, so don't miss this huge sale
. You can find products from $0.60 - $3.00 so you have ample chances of huge savings

Please note that coupons and points can not be used during the sale

I have an extra great deal for you. If you add the Spring Clean Sale special and 6 retiring CU products of mine to your cart you will get those 6 for just $6, sweet deal right?!


I have the freebie that coordinates with CU Easter Bundle
DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment