Mar 24, 2014

CT-Call - Sale - Freebie


I am looking for CT-members

I need:
1: 1-2 layouts pr week (if the kit don’t fit, choose an older one)
2: 1-2 freebies a month - made by you - for promotion purposes
3: Activity on FB both on my fan-page and on the STO fan-page
4: Your best work each time

You get:
1: Access to all my kits for free in your 6 month term.
2: Some fun and friendly CT-members to work with

Interested?
Send me a mail at SusDesigns@gmail.com before April 1st 2014
In the mail please include
1: A little about yourself
2: Why you would like to join the team
3: And a link to your most update gallery


A few other notes for today. Today is also the last chance to save 20% on Be Mine and the coordinating packs







We are almost at the end of our month long Spring Clean sale at Scrap Takeout. When we reach April 1st all the products will be gone, so don't wait to long if you have your eye set on something.
You are saving between 60-80% on 115+ of my
retiring PU products. You can find products from $0.60 - $3.00 so you have ample chances of huge savings

Please note that coupons and points can not be used on retiring products

http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/PU-Spring-Clean-Sale.html

I also have a little taster for you, a set of Note Papers ready for your scrap pages or to print - 3 designs in A5

http://bit.ly/1hUU3vt

2 comments: