Feb 13, 2014

On the road again & Love brushes - including 2 freebies

Hi Scrappers

Thank you for helping me celebrate my birthday last weekend. I hope you had just as much fun as I did :)

The prize in last weekend's Scavenger hunt was this set of CU/PU Watercolor Love Brushes. If you missed them then you can buy them this week for just $4.00 making the saving 20%


My CT members from Scrap Takeout made some pages to show off how fun they are - all the ladies used the new Everyday Moments February Bundle
Now for this week release - we are going On the road again. Are you ready to hit the road? Then you will need this kit when you get home, perfect to document your road trips, vacations, or just everyday trips around town, the boys (and girls) having fun playing with cars, or maybe even a car show. Filled with signs, cars, and other travel related elements along with your standard buttons, flowers and assorted ways to help map out your pages. The color scheme is classic red, oranges, blues, yellow with touches of teal, lime and grays.

You are saving 30% on the bundle making it only $6.99


You are saving 20% on the kit - the alpha and the Splatters






The CT have been busy making some fabulous pages to show of the kit and bundle


I also have a freebies for you made by CTM Lori
In my newsletter you are getting this mix pack
http://bit.ly/Ts5Xp9
Here on my blog you can find 1 paper and 2 stamps

3 comments:

  1. What generous freebies! ... I love the stamps! Thank you & your CTs for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete