Feb 26, 2014

March Grab bag & a freebie

Hi Scrappers

This week March Grab bag is in the store and it is filled with memories and romance, so I hope you are gonna love it. The first 3 weeks you are gonna get if for just $3.50 saving 73% - In the grab bag you will find 15 papers - 127 elements (60 unique) - 1 set of photo overlays - 1 full alpha


My CT have been amazing and made some gorgeous pages to share with all of you




I have a freebie that coordinates with the grab bag for my newsletter subscribers (resend Saturday)


On the blog you can find March Desktop and it comes in 3 sizes


4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Love the non-"green" March desktops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, St. Patrick's day isn't a thing here, so I don't do much of that sorts - even though I have a CU Shamrock kit out this week also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Love desktops!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the desktop! I really like it!! I love desktops!

    ReplyDelete