Feb 7, 2014

It's My Birthday - sale - games - gifts

Hi Scrappers

It's My Birthday so this weekend we are gonna have some fun.




Saturday and Sunday I am having a  
50% off birthday sale

For those of you that are early birds - I am having a Chat & Scrap Saturday morning (8-9 am MST) - We are chatting and scrapping at Scrap Takeouts ChatRoom. Those that join me, will be getting this set of templates f*r*e*e

http://scraptakeout.com/prochatrooms/
 

Sunday - I am having some games on my Facebook page, where you can win 3 x $10 coupons for my store, so keep an eye out


If you like to save 10% extra then join the Scavenger Hunt around my store.

Find the Birthday Girl Wordart - it has been hidden in  5 PU and 5 CU products and get a set of Love Brushes (CU/PU OK)

If you find all the 10 Birthday Girl Wordart - you get the Love Brushes and also a coupon for -10% extra when you shop this weekend (making the entire saving 60%)

This is what you are looking for - when you have found them send me a mail at SusDesigns@gmail.com to claim your prize (allow up-to 8 hours, I am in an other timezone than most of you)

http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/Sus-Designs/

Now to make sure you don't have to look in the WHOLE store I am gonna give you some hints to where the Birthday Girl Wordarts are hiding

PU Hints
1 - I am hiding on the tip of my toe
2 - I am hiding with what we eat on family night
3 - I am hiding where the meaning of Valentine's is
4 - I am hiding where you learn the elementary things
5 - I am hiding with what we eat on my birthday


CU Hints
1 - I am hiding with what we eat on movie night
2 - I am hiding with what can be sewn down and has the colors of the sea
3 - I am hiding with the shape of Valentines
4 - I am hiding with what we eat on my birthday
5 - I am hiding with what kids look for under the bed


Now it can hide in any of the products here is an example:
Hint: I am hiding with the cool boys
Answer: Cool Dude xxxxx
Then the Birthday Girl Wordarts can be in the kit - the bundle - the alpha or the.....so make sure you check all the products before answering

If you want to see the brushes you can win then have a look here


As a last thing to get this party started a wordart freebie


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and thanks for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you and thanks for the goodies and the games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you and thanks so much for the goodies and the games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, I hope you are gonna have fun this weekend

    ReplyDelete