Feb 19, 2014

February Grab bag revealed & a freebie

Hi Scrappers

Spring is nearing her self here, the first spring blossoms have revealed them selfs in my garden, and I am contemplating finding my not so warm jacket over the next weeks. I love spring!

This week I have put last month's grab bag in the store, so if you missed Frosty, and all the complimenting packs, then this weekend you can get it and save 20% - on the kit, build a snowman, pretties and alphas








This is also the week where this month's grab bag is revealed, if you missed or didn't wanna get a great surprise for just $3.50, then you can see it all now, and get it for just $5.00, you are still saving 63% - in the grab bag there are 15 papers, 130 png elements, 4 png splatters, and a full alpha, pretty LOVEly deal.

Here is a page I did using the grab bag and a template by Triple J designs



I also have a freebie for you

No comments:

Post a Comment