Feb 5, 2014

Everyday Moments & 3 Goodies

Hi Scrappers



Saturday is my birthday and I was thinking of giving away a treat - or maybe a BIG one day sale - or maybe both? What would you like, send me your input so I can try to for-fill your wishes :)

No matter what it ends out with you are gonna get a newsletter Saturday so you don't miss it



This week is all about LOVE - February's Everyday Moments have hit the store and it has a LOT of goodies to it. There are a pack with: Alpha, Frames, Flowers & Leaves, Scribbles, Papers and This & That. You can also make it easy on your self and get the Bundle



And some inspiration from the CT - so you can feel the love

Next up is Falling for you - it has been for sale on DSA - but have been repackaged and you can get it all as a bundle at Scrap Takeout now. I would say if you love flowers, this is the kit to get, there are 9 flowers and 13 leaves in it, also included is 6 papers, more elements and a UC heartshaped alpha and a LC & Numbers cream alpha with hearts on it.

I also have 3 freebies for you for this week. For the newsletter subscribers I have this sweet Frame (resend Sunday)


On Facebook you can find a cluster frame more

On my Blog you can find this adorable wordart
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hiutw28eyo8ha48/SusDesigns_EDMFeb_WA_ByLori.zip

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for these awesome gifts. I am a Grandma who quit my job to watch my Grandchildren and will be thankful for any of your generous gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your grandkids loves you for it, and I hope you are gonna enjoy the presents I have for you this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!! I also have a birthday this month mine is on Valentine's Day :)
    I LOVE you adorable heart alpha so cute.
    I am disabled so am on a fixed income so anything you are willing to gift is fine by me I love you design work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday on Saturday! A sale and a treat would be great!! My DH's birthday is also on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness ... you are having a birthday & you are giving US presents? You are awesome! I hope you have a terrific birthday!! & thanks for all the freebies, today - I especially love that word art!

    ReplyDelete