Jan 16, 2014

Loads of news & a freebie

Hi Scrappers

Today is filled with new stuff. Yesterday we got the Buy your own carryout in the store, that means a LOT of goodies for just $1 each and they all coordinates. I made this amazing kit called Solstice







Here are some pages the CT did to show off the kit

Today I have released my first 2014 Everyday Moments pack - You can find Papers, Doodles, Sticky and it all bundled up







Here is a page I did with it (I also used: Solid papers by Triple J Designs & Flowers and alpha by Jen Yurko)


As the last release, I have also re-released my By the numbers (this was previously released at DSA so check your stash)

I am retiring all my 2013 Everyday Moments products, that means you can pick and choose 8 products for just $5.00 this month


As a very last thing I have a freebie for you

4 comments:

  1. Love your solstice kit! thanks so much for the wonderful freebies to match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)! Visit the website if you would like a badge.

    ReplyDelete