Jan 2, 2014

January Grab bag *New*

Hello Scrappers

I hope you got as safe in to 2014 as we did, we had a great night in company with good friends and great food. So it was as usually a wonderful New Year's Evening.

For the new year I hope for a lot of great moments for all of you, with lots of blessings. Welcome to 201


January's GB is filled with fluffy alphas, patterned papers and tons of elements in comfy, cozy colors to help you play and keep warm in the chill and frost of the winter air. There is even something for you to create to keep you company out in the cold......here is a hint, if he is wearing a special magic hat he may even come to life.




The CT have been finding all those gorgeous snowman pics to show of this new grab bag



I also made a set of Quick pages using the Calendar Gifts, if you want to take the easy way for getting the Christmas album fixed



I am retiring my 2013 Everyday Moments products at the end of the month, that means you can pick and choose 8 products for just $5.00


http://bit.ly/1g11d0O


Now to get the new year off in a good way I have a mini kit freebie for you 


You can get the alpha as a Facebook Fan Freebie

And all my newsletter subscribers can get the elements (Newsletter is resend Sunday)

Here on my blog you can get the papers

4 comments: