Jan 29, 2014

February Desktop & 2 Freebies

Hi Scrappers

As I told you last week I am gonna be changing up the grab bags a little this year. You are gonna be getting the grab bag for $3.50 the first 3 weeks of the month, then I am gonna reveal what is in this month's grab bag, but then the price is gonna go up to $5 for the rest of the month.

Now I hope you are ready for this months romantic unisex grab bag, that will work wonderfully for layouts for both our awesome husbands, boyfriends and boys but also for us females.
In the grab bag you are gonna find 15 papers, 130 elements, 4 splatters and a full alpha


And some inspiration from the CT - so you can feel the love and say Be mine!

I also have 2 freebies for you for my newsletter subscribers I have this sweet wordart

And here on my blog you can find February's desktop

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5glx7ubtb25vx25/SusDesigns_FebDesktop.zip

1 comment: