Jan 23, 2014

December Grab bag Revealed & a Bigger Change

Hi Scrappers

I have a set of handwritten note brushes (saved as png and .abr) for you today. They are perfect for making a little loving note on your photos and layouts, and give it a personal touch


Here are some pages for inspiration
 

Today I am revealing December's grab bag - Do you love the smell of baking cookies at the holidays, then this kit is for you, it is full sweetness to make your layouts the best they can be. With classic Christmas reds and greens, a touch of blue and of course Gingerbread brown this kit is stuffed with treats.







 
 
Here are some pages the CT did to show off the kit
 
 
 
I am gonna be changing up the Grab bags a little this year. You are gonna be getting the grab bag for $3.50 the first 3 weeks of the month, then I am gonna reveal what is in this month's grab bag, but then the price is gonna go up to $5 for the rest of the month. But since I havn't revealed this before then this month you are gonna get the grab bag for $3.50 all month and still get the reveal
 
 
 
I am retiring all my 2013 Everyday Moments products, that means you can pick and choose 8 products for just $5.00 this month
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment