Dec 4, 2013

Fun and Games & Calendar Gifts Day 5

Hi Scrappers

Today's releases are all about family and friends fun time, it is game night this week and you are gonna save 20% on the kit and each of the add-ons and 38% on the bundle









My CT have been really creative again this week for your inspiration


If you wanna have a closer look, you can check out my YouTube video here

I have a new newsletter subscriber gift if you already are subscribed you are getting it with today's newsletter, it is a set of solid papers that coordinates with Fun and Games.

I am gonna be giving away my new kit "Calendar Gift" over the next month, so have a look each day until Christmas and get a new part of the kit.




On Facebook you can find 8 png holidays tags that all are coordinated with Calendar Gifts


https://www.facebook.com/SusDesigns


Here is the 5th download *links are only available for 24 hours*


https://www.dropbox.com/s/d696ugdnyhfe6ny/SusDesigns_CalendarGiftsDay06.zip
*EXPIRED*

See you tomorrow for the next download :) If you miss some downloads the entire kit and alpha will be available for sale in my store from Dec. 26

3 comments: