Dec 1, 2013

Calendar Gifts Day 1

Hi Scrappers

Happy first of December - I am gonna be giving away my new kit "Calendar Gift" over the next 25 days, so have a look each day and get a new part of the kit.



I am also still having my Black Friday - Cyber Monday sale, so feel free to head over to the store and get some great deals 


scraptakeout.com/shoppe/Sus-Designs/

On Facebook you can find 8 png holidays tags that all are coordinated with Calendar Gifts


https://www.facebook.com/SusDesigns


Here is the first download - the lower case alpha *links are only available for 24 hours*


*EXPIRED*

See you tomorrow for the next download :) If you miss some downloads the entire kit and alpha will be available for sale in my store from Dec. 26

4 comments:

  1. Super alpha! The little cards are muy excellante,y muy bueno! Thank you, merci, gracias, gratia, grazie, danke, toda raba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and your are so very welcome, I am glad you like it

    Sus

    ReplyDelete