Nov 2, 2013

HAPPY DSD!

Hi Scrappers

HAPPY Digital Scrapbook Day everyone - I hope you have had the chance to play some games, have some chats and got some great deals. I know I have, and I can't wait to have even more fun today.

First a reminder on the DSD News - My store are on sale -50% so don't miss the chance to get what is on your wish-list for a great prize




When you are looking around the store you might wanna take the time to find the 10 DSD gift bags, send me a mail with where all 10 are hiding and you will get a gift





I have almost reached 2K of fans on Facebook, and I have decided to spread some coupons when we reach 2K, so if you are not a fan become it, and make sure to have an eye on todays updates, so you don't miss the coupons




You can still find November's Grabbag in the store, and it is so sweet. You get 1 full kit - 1 Full alpha and 1 mini kit for just $3.50 so don't miss it


November's group therapy is also in the store at DigiScrap Addicts - you get to mix and match 100+ products for just $1.29 each










If you shop for $5 you get this border and cluster set Free With Purchase

And you can get a lot of inspiration with the free inspiration E-zine you can get it HERE



You are getting this cute mini kit exclusively as my newsletter subscriber (the gift bag hunt gift matches this - just as a hint)

Lastly here is a desktop for November - it comes in 3 sizes

No comments:

Post a Comment