Nov 1, 2013

DSD PU Treats

Hi Scrappers

First a reminder on the DSD News - My store are on sale -50% so don't miss the chance to get what is on your wish-list for a great prize



When you are looking around the store you might wanna take the time to find the 10 DSD gift bags, send me a mail with where all 10 are hiding and you will get a gift


You should also head over to the STO Facebook hop, you will end up with a gorgeous kit


Now for this weeks release - November Grabbag is here, and it is amazing if I dare to say it my self


My CT have created some beautiful pages to show it off


Now you might think where is my treat and here it comes - you are getting this cute mini kit exclusively as my newsletter subscriber (the gift bag hunt gift matches this - just as a hint)



Here on my blog you can find this adorable desktop for November - it comes in 3 sizes

No comments:

Post a Comment