Nov 29, 2013

Black Friday Sale & Grab bag

Hi Scrappers

I have the first set of Christmas cookies batter ready, DS and I are gonna be baking this weekend. I can hardly wait, until my house are gonna be smelling wonderfully of ready.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, so Christmas is mostly on my mind, but to all of you that do celebrate Thanksgiving I really hope all of had a fantastic day with friends and family yesterday.....and that you won't get tumbled today if you are going shopping ;)



Speaking of Black Friday, we are having a sale at Scrap Takeout - you are gonna be saving 30% on almost the entire store (grab bags and bundles are excluded) and I am gonna add extra % for all of you. You can find the codes here

Today I am also releasing December's grab bag. The Grab bag is one surprises that the sweet smell of baking cookies brings—what will come out of the oven? In this case you will find 15 papers, 88 elements (46 unique), a full alpha Upper & Lower case A-Z and Number 0-9 with some extra punctuations in single png and sheet, a set of recipe cards and a set of templates Saved as png, tiff and psd. There are $15 of sweet smelling goodies in it, for just $3.50


My CT have made some great pages to show it off - this time I am gonna try something new, so this week you will find the CT pages on YouTube, let me know what you think and please feel free to subscribe to my channel


Sunday you will be finding gifts on my blog - a wonderful Calendar gift for all you scrappers so please make sure to to keep an eye out, I will be sending you a mail when the first download is up


Lastly I have a new desktop for you

2 comments: