Oct 3, 2013

Witches Roam with Freebie and a contest

I am getting some planning done for my DS's 6th birthday, we have the cake planned, and some treat bags, filled with popcorn with a plastic terror in the middle, like a mouse, bat or a spider.....we are doing Halloween theme again this year :D Super excited as alwaysTo keep with the Halloween theme, let me tell you about this weeks release
Crows cackle and witches roam, spiders descend and potions foam, black cats appear and candles burn, yes, Halloween is near! In this frightfully delightful Halloween-themed collection, you'll find witch hats and broomsticks, candelabras, pumpkins, bats and more, all perfect for decorating your bewitching Halloween photos. The collection includes coordinating solids in blacks, purples, oranges and yellows, a woodsy alpha set, and a unique build-a-witch kit that comes with 4 pre-made witches and the elements you'll need to build your own. So Happy haunting!

As always you save 20% on new releases and and save 27% if you bundle







My CT really had fun this week, so I hope you will be a little haunted by all these fantastic pages


This month I am featured designer at Scrap n' Art Magazine, and if you would like to win a months subscription to the magazine, then head over to my Facebook page and tell me why you should be the winner. I will pick 5 winners Sunday
And here at the end a freebie for all of you, journaling cards or invitations for your Halloween party

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sus! I didn't know you had switched stores. I found you again!!

    ReplyDelete