Oct 17, 2013

Blue berry & Freebie

I love blue berries, so this week is a tribute to my favorite fruit, this is for blueberry picking or blueberry pies, buckets of blueberries or "berry sweet" little guys, this kit was designed for layouts with a blueberry theme. The kit includes polka dot papers and papers with stripes, plus ribbons, buttons, flowers, tags, and bows for decorating photos of all types. You'll love how sweet your layouts will look, and you'll remember forever the "berry sweet" photos you took!

As always you save 20% on new releases - Here is Blue Berry




My CT have created some berry berry sweet pages this week

We have also just released this months Build Your Own Carryout - that is a huge number of coordinating packs of papers and elements, and each pack is just $1 - so try out a new designer or just get your favorite designer's packs for a great price






This month I am a featured designer at DigiScrap Addicts, that means I have a some goodies in the newsletter and also a kit in this months fix. It is called Fun and Games, and you can get that kit and 3 others for just $3 the next month


I also have 2 freebies for you to enjoy - This is for my newsletter subscribers (newsletter is resend on Sunday)


And here is my blog freebie, created by guest CTM Dana - thank Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment