Sep 5, 2013

Forget me not & Back 2 School Sale

We are having a Back 2 School Sale this weekend at Scrap TakeOut - so make sure you have your shopping bag full before checking out



 
I also have a new kit and bundle for you this week. It is a tribute to my grandmother, who gave me Forget Me Not flower seeds before she died, this collection is about the people and the memories we wish not to forget. In shades of periwinkle and full of symbolic Forget Me Nots, you'll find ribbons, bows, flags, and tags to help you decorate your photos and preserve your memories. As always, you'll find lots of coordinating extras in the bundle including clusters, and a vellum alpha set that includes a vellum shadow style for use in Photoshop. Whether it's a loved one from your past or friends and family from the present, a special pet or memorable event, Forget Me Not will help you to remember the things you don't ever want to forget.







My CT have made some gorgeous pages that I would love to share with you


 
I have added a new coordinating facebook fan freebie

No comments:

Post a Comment