Aug 10, 2013

2 Templates & 2 Freebies

This weekend you are saving 25% on my 2 templates sets
 
First up is the Movement templates - these are fabulous for a series of pictures of the same subject - like your kid ridding the bike for the first time, your home improvements or how you planned the Summer party. But check your stash - these have been released before.





The next set of templates are brand new. They are called Stitched and guess what they all have stitches ;)



As I told my son is starting school in a weeks time, and for that reason I made the It's Elementary Mega Bundle - I hope all of you also will find it useful to scrap those school photos with.

I have had my CTM's make some 8x8" quick pages using the bundle, and I have 2 more for you today, so please enjoy. 

And you can also find 2 as Facebook Fan Freebies

No comments:

Post a Comment