Jul 21, 2013

*Oldies but Goodies*

Hi Scrappers

I wanted to share some of my CT-members favorite older kits with you. And I have a 10% off coupon that you can use on these kits the next week, just use the code: OLDIES10 at checkout

Nancy and Allyson both chose Find your time, this was part of my grab bag in January

What do you think of these pages, I think both ladies have outdone them selfs, such wonderful pages.


 Nancy also used the 1 2 3 fall templates


 


Nancy actually had a hard time choosing what do use so she also made a page with Cool Dude and Crisp Days of fall templates






Lori also had a hard time choosing what kit to use, so she went with Bright happy day and also Perfect Pear

And check out this cutie pie of hers, Lori really made pages to show of Carmen's happy personality, filled with fun and joy.






Lastly a freebie word art for you

No comments:

Post a Comment