Jul 4, 2013

It's Elementary *New* & a freebie

I wish all of you that celebrates 4th of July a wonderful day, I hope all of you are gonna have a great day with family and friends.
We are having a great sale at Scrap TakeOut this weekend. From July 4th - July 7th you can save 40% on most the store, my bundles are excluded, and to make the deal sweeter I have and extra 10% for you as a thank you for being a subscriber. Use the code 4THJULY10 at checkout to get your discount.


My son is starting in kindergarten in August and that means I need a kit to scrap all his school photos with. It sounds pretty straight forward, but when I got started the kit just grew and grew to about 1GB of zip-files. Then I felt I had to stop, at least for now, who knows maybe I need an extra add-on at some point, lol.

First up is the It's elementary kit with 20 paper and 107 elements


It's Elementary Alphas - 6 alphas upper and lower cases and numbers

It's Elementary Chalkboards - 13 png chalkboards with text


It's elementary This and that - 42 png extra elements


It's Elementary Dictionary - 8 png definitions on School words


It's Elementary Washi - 12 png washi tape pieces and 3 washi clusters


It's Elementary Extra Papers - 22 extra papers


It's Elementary Ledgers - 14 ledger papers


If you are thinking how should I choose what to get, I have made it easy for you - I have made 2 bundles. First is the smaller bundle

It's Elementary Bundle - it includes the
It's Elementary kit, It's Elementary this & that and the It's Elementary ledger papers


And then the HUGE 1GB - It's Elementary Mega Bundle - that includes the It's Elementary kit and all the paper and element packs - on this you will save 30% that amounts to $7.25


Here are some absolutely fantastic page by the CT and 2 talented guests



I am have also put the Red-White-Blue kit in the store, so in case you missed it or didn't get all the parts, you can still get it


As the last thing for today, I also have a freebie for you a 8x8 quick page made with It's Elementary

No comments:

Post a Comment