Jul 25, 2013

CU Soak Zone - Leaves & a CU Freebie

Summer has really hit hard here, and we are finally getting all the sun we have been longing for, but that also means sun-burns - yep got my entire right side burned this weekend.

This week I have 4 CU soak zone items for you, perfect for those summer kits

First up is Soak Zone 01 - with 6 psd and tiff elements, including 1 After sun, 1 Bikini top, 1 Bikini bottom, 1 hat, 1 Sun Screen, 1 pair of Trunks


Soak Zone 02 - with 5 psd and tiff elements, including: 1 Ball, 1 Board, 1 Pool, 1 Ring, 1 Wing


Soak Zone papers - with 5 psd and tiff papers


And a fantastic price on the bundle you save 33% on it - and get all three packs for just $10


I have also been busy collecting some leaves for you, I always look for more leaves and greenery, I can never seem to get enough of it, so I have my first pack ready for you

Lastly you can grab a freebie here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment