Jul 11, 2013

A Summer Day

Todays release is one of my kits from last year, I still havn't gotten everything moved, and is taking a little at the time, but this kit I felt was really appropriate for this week, it is called A summer day. In brilliant orange, grass green and blue, with bikes and butterflies and sunshine too, this summer day collection is perfect for decorating summertime photos and for reflecting on all of the fun summer things you see and do. There are buttons and bows, banners, tags, and frames, plus an alpha set for adding titles, places, dates, and names.
The kit it self was released last year, but I have added the cluster and also the alphas this year.

This weekend you are saving 20% on each part.








And to save a little extra, you can get the full bundle for just $6.99 and there by saving 30%


Here are some absolutely fantastic pages by the CT


Last week on my blog I found June's GSO winner - if you wanna win all your have to do is make a page using 50% of my products and upload it in my gallery at Scrap TakeOut.

This is last months winner page by Keuntje

Last but not least 2 word art freebies for you

1 comment: