Jun 27, 2013

July Grab bag & 4 Freebies

If you have been by the store since Saturday, you will have noticed that the store has been down, we had a glitch where the entire store got deleted by a Tech-Guy, believe it or not :0/ So everyone have been working like crazy since then, to get their part of the store up and running again - and we did yesterday! But there are still a small problem, all your login passwords have gotten scrambled or deleted so you need to reset your passwords - you can see how HERE - so make sure you get it done, so you can get your hands on the new Store Freebie you will find further down.

Since the store have been down, I have kept last weeks releases on sale for this weekend also, so you can still save 20% on

Sweet Mother


And the Pool Party packs are also still on sale to just $1 each
   


 July's PU grab bag is finally revealed, so keep calm and decide, which one are you? Kismet means fate, karma cause and effect, they are each descriptors of life's journey and what you expect. Soft and melodic and pretty in pink, this feminine collection is all about how you set your mind and the way that you think. You'll find flowers and buttons, butterflies and frames, journal cards, tags, and an alpha set for recording thoughts, memories, places, dates, and names. Perfect for art journal pages and tales of luck or strife, this kit is ideal for capturing the many intricate details and stories of life.

Here are some more CT pages to inspire you

Since 4th of July is on it's way, I thought I would give you a Red-White-Blue kit freebie, but only for a limited time until July 3rd. Since this is not something celebrated anywhere but in the US, I made sure that the kit is very easy to work with and not just for 4th of July.


Here are some CT pages to guide your inspiration 





Here is the part you can get from my Facebook Fan Page

And here is the alpha you can get in my store

Here is the part, just for my newsletter subscribers - if you missed signing up, I will send the newsletter again Sunday


I also have a wordart freebie here on my blog

5 comments:

  1. Love the Red-White-Blue Wordart.... but your download link takes me to your FB page - not to the download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about that, I have fixed the link now :)

    Sus

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! I love it! thank you so much for the fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just keeps happening to me my newsletter email went into spam and was deleted does it come as Sus Designs of Scrap TakeOut ? Needless to say Im sure its been deleted I have joined the newsletter email a few times I just can`t get it together so resigned up again~man I keep missing the boat...Please Sus can ya tell me if Im in your system for the newsletter?!? Luv the kit & of course the great wa.. THANK YOU ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send me a mail at Susdesigns@gmail.com and I will check it

    ReplyDelete