Jun 6, 2013

Aim for the sky and don't get crowded

First up - I know I should have added a new tutorial last weekend, but I have had to switch places with the GSO post, so the Tutorials will now be the last Sunday in the month.

Last month we where talking about using Vellum, and Bekfek made a wonderful page using the vellum tutorial, and there for she is the winner of a $5 coupon to my store. Bekfek, you can claim your coupon by sending me a mail at Susdesigns@gmail.com - and a huge congrats :D

If you also wanna win, make sure to check out this months tutorial, make a page/card/element and most importantly leave a comment so I know you have done the tutorial.

Today I have 2 releases for you, the first one is a set of templates called 3 is a crowd, all are saved as png, tiff and psd files, and all are CU/PU/CT friendly


Here are some pages to show the templates

With graduation just around the corner, this collection is all about achievement and accomplishment, goals, hopes, dreams, and successes. In whimsical blues with paper planes, swirly ribbons, flowers and stars, Aim For the Sky has the papers and elements you'll need to say 'the sky is the limit. You'll find a notepad to record your thoughts, decorative clusters to help you jumpstart your page, and an alpha set for adding titles, places, dates, and names.
This is really a dual purpose kit, this will also work perfectly with photos of your kids making and playing with paper planes, since I had gotten that as a request from a scrapper - so this is really a 2 for 1 kit.
You can find the Aim for the sky Bundle, the kit, alphas and clusters

 





Here are some more CT pages to inspire you


Lastly I have a freebie on for you to enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment