May 18, 2013

Shabby Kisses *Oldies but Goodies*

Hi Scrappers

It is time for an "Oldies but goodies" and I also have a coupon for you.

This week you can take 10% off my Shabby Kisses using the code: SHABBY10

This is really a go to kit, it works with baby pictures, mother's day or some of our old family photos. It contains 20 gorgeous shabby textured papers and 50 romantic elements. I have also added a lightly colored alpha sheet in the kit, so you should be able to get the best out of your photos.


My CT have made some wonderful pages to show you what it can be used for


I have also added my old Facebook freebie, for you today. You get 2 Facebook covers and a signature ready for forums, just add your name :)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thank you for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Jen, I hope you are gonna enjoy it

    Sus

    ReplyDelete