Nov 15, 2012

Shabby Kisses *New kit*

It has been a busy and thoughtful week at my house, and I will tell your more about what I have been thinking about it at a later time, but I think you are gonna like it, and that it will bring new and good things with it.

This weeks kit have gone through many phases, before I finally got what I wanted out of it. It started as a tea party kit, but that didn´t work, then it became all baby, and that didn´t work either, and at the end I got “Shabby Kisses”. 20 gorgeous shabby textured papers and 50 romantic elements. I have also added a lightly colored alpha sheet in the kit, so you should be able to get the best out of your photos. You can get Shabby Kisses at Bits 2 Kits and at E-scape and scrap and this weekend there is a -25% intro price on it
My CT is always amazing but this week they have really gone all out and created the most fantastic pages, all are very different really showing how versatile the kit is

 
I also have a quick page for you. You might also head over to Facebook to see the other goodies I have for you




1 comment: